At GrowthBook, we are building an open source feature flagging and A/B testing platform. If you love the engineering challenges faced by large tech companies, but want the ownership and flexibility of a small startup, then GrowthBook is for you.
We are a small team, distributed across the US, and backed by YCombinator and Khosla Ventures. We’re helping companies release code quickly and confidently while measuring the impact of what they launch.
As an open source company, we are focused on bottom-up adoption and building a product that engineers love to use. We have an amazing open source community on Slack that gives us constant feedback, feature requests, and ideas. GrowthBook is already used in production by hundreds of companies and we’re just getting started!
Some of the problems you’ll be working on
- Bug Triage. As an open source devtools product, we tend to have highly technical users. We need help fielding questions and bug reports, reproducing and determining severity, and keeping users in the loop as the team works on solutions.
- Documentation. GrowthBook supports dozens of different databases, programming languages, and frameworks. We want every developer to have relevant documentation, tutorials, and example code for their unique tech stack so they can start using GrowthBook quickly.
- Voice of the Customer. Work closely with the engineering team to brainstorm and prioritize ways to improve the product and create a great developer experience for our users.
- Previous experience in an engineering or technical support role
- Experience writing documentation, tutorials, or similar technical content
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Startup experience or interest working in a small company
- Bonus: Contributed to an open-source project
- Bonus: Fluent in multiple programming languages
- Competitive salary and employee-friendly equity in an early-stage fast-growing startup
- Unlimited PTO (that we actually encourage you to use)
- Top-of-the-line insurance (US only): medical, dental, vision, mental health, and more
- Paid parental leave
- Generous work-from-home stipend and IT budget
- Remote-first company with regular off-sites in exciting locations
GrowthBook is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to creating an inclusive, supportive environment for all employees.
We regret that we cannot sponsor new US employment visas at this time, although we can make exceptions for H1B transfers.