CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
The TuxCare division of CloudLinux Inc. is on a mission to minimize the world’s risk of cyber exploitation. Through its automated live security patching solutions and extended lifecycle support services for Linux and open source software and languages, TuxCare allows thousands of organizations to rapidly remediate vulnerabilities for increased security and compliance. The world’s largest enterprises, government agencies, service providers, universities, and research institutions are protected by TuxCare on over one million workloads and growing. For more information, go to tuxcare.com.
As our PPC Advertising Specialist you will be responsible for:
- The PPC Specialist will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid and organic search engine marketing activities
- Act as a specialist of the search engine marketing channels by planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies
- Create and manage paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Linkedin Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Manage Search, Display, Remarketing, and Video advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy, and establish bidding strategies to meet and exceed company KPIs
- Analyze paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly
- Develop and execute A/B test experiments for campaigns to discover the most effective campaign configurations
- Use GA4 to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet KPI goals
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in PPC strategies and maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging technologies within the search and digital landscape
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team
- Conduct monthly calls with PPC marketing channel representatives
- Create weekly campaign reports for the marketing team
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Fluency in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- 3-4 years of experience planning, launching, and managing search marketing campaigns across Google AdWords and Bing
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Working knowledge of GA4 (or other analytics software), conversion tracking, HubSpot, and the interplay of PPC/SEO and local search
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.