Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Vice President, Global Support is responsible for delivering an extraordinary experience to our customers. This role will report to the Chief Delivery Officer and work closely with all members of Acquia’s leadership team. As an experienced leader, you will set strategy, establish priorities, build a global organization of top talent and implement innovative systems and processes that make a real impact on our customer and employee experience.
In this role you will:
- Refine our global support strategy in support of Acquia’s strategy.
- Lead a global team of extraordinary professionals focused on exceeding customer SLAs
- Drive innovation and best practices across our global regions and our product categories.
- Communicate support priorities and initiatives both internally and externally.
- Drive operational efficiency to meet customer growth and internal performance metrics.
- Collaborate with our customer success and product teams to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Prepare and manage a global financial plan in collaboration with our finance team
- Partner with decision-makers across the company to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support technology solutions for all aspects of the organization and users.
- Set and measure goals for the team; with a focus on timely delivery, service-oriented solutions, and value-add benefits to the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field, or a combination of education and work experience
- 15+ years of customer success and support management experience
- Pushes creative thinking and innovations beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing technologies, security and modern IT infrastructures; prior AWS and Drupal experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud architecture and SaaS support.
- Experience using web-based helpdesk systems for incident management.
- Possess significant business acumen to interpret business strategies into organizational and technology priorities.
- Possess excellent communication and facilitation skills with the ability to present ideas in an accessible way to various stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong management skills to hire, mentor & develop a geographically distributed team.
- Experience in process optimization & innovations in support
- A hands-on and adaptable leadership style with a track record of driving results.
- Leadership: You’re able to lead cross-functional teams, realize new opportunities, and succeed against aggressive goals.
- Customer obsessed: You create a culture where servicing customers is the #1 priority
- Influence: Define and present innovative ideas to the executive team and get buy-in to support your big ideas.
- Results-Oriented: Able to drive to exceed goals, execute consistently, and deliver outstanding results.
- Data-Driven: You love metrics and numbers, dig deep to obtain, analyze and use it to inform your planning and confirm your decisions
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.