Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open-source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development and then software supply chain management to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And we need you to do that. Join us!
Who you are and what you will do
- You have foundational knowledge in software engineering and would like to expand your skill set in quality, testing, debugging, design, and security.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to contribute to improving the Software Supply Chain.
- You will collaborate with your primary team on projects and other Sonatype product teams.
What experiences and skills you will need
- You have 2+ years of work experience related to software development.
- A solid understanding of Java
- Work experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud technologies
- Passionate about lifelong learning
Things that we are proud of
- 2023 Fast Company Best Places for Innovators
- 2023 Leader in Forrester-Wave for Software Compensation Analysis
- 2023 Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- 2023 Software Report's Top 100 Software Companies
- 2023 BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- 2022 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Leader Award
- 2022 PeerSpot Silver Peer Award in Software Composition Analysis
- 2022 Tech Ascension Best DevOps Security Solution Award
- 2022 NVCT Cyber Company of the Year
- Company Wellness Week - We shut down company operations for a week to enable all employees to spend time pursuing personal growth and enjoying much needed and deserved rest.
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.